In 2017, we started building our first prototype of Marlow in Bubble. Four years later, Bubble has grown with us and we’re proud to continue to leverage this great resource to run the backend of our business.
Ideal Candidate: The right person for this role will have robust experience in Bubble (i.e., a strong understanding of API connections, deep knowledge of workflows, experience with common Bubble quirks and workarounds, etc.), a strong eye for design, strong project management skills, and deep curiosity to continue learning how to take an idea and turn it into a reality using existing resources and technology.
- Mapping out and build workflows for complex processes within our coaching, account management, and member-facing portals.
- Optimizing API connections and integrations between Bubble and the other tools we use to conduct Marlow’s business
- Fixing product bugs in a timely manner
- Developing and maintain QA processes to ensure optimal performance
- Providing design support as necessary, including transferring designs to bubble and designing features whenever necessary
- Demonstrated experience with Bubble and ability to pass a Bubble evaluation
- This is a full-time, remote role and we need someone who can work during hours that overlap with PST (i.e., Significant overlap between ~8am to 6pm PST — There’s some flexibility here for an east-coast candidate)
- Strong willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done the right way
- Mission: Our mission is to help every professional (yep, in the world!) acquire the resources and guidance they need to achieve direction, success, and happiness in their careers. We’re starting with virtual 1-on-1 coaching and expanding to even more accessible resources.
- Funding: We’re an early-stage company with funding from Jason Calacanis (LAUNCH) and his syndicate of angel inventors, as well as Arjun Sethi (Tribe Capital).
- Business Model: We partner with mid-market to enterprise companies to offer high impact learning and development opportunities to build more engaged and productive teams, taking a slice of the $70bn Learning and Development market.